Here’s what you need to do:
- Grab the Borax and pour ¼ cup into your toilet bowl. Then, using a toilet brush, swish it around.
- Add 1 cup of vinegar. Allow the solution to sit in your toilet bowl for about 20 minutes.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub the bowl clean and eliminate any remaining stains.
How do you remove Brown calcium deposits from toilet bowl?
Vinegar and baking soda: Add 1 or 2 cups of vinegar to the toilet bowl along with a few sprinkles of baking soda. Swish the solution around the bowl with your brush for a few minutes and then let it sit for about 15 minutes. Scrub the stains with your brush (or pumice stone).
How do I remove severely stained toilet bowl?
White vinegar and borax/baking soda
- Sprinkle baking soda or borax generously on the stained areas.
- Use the toilet brush to scrub a little bit and spread the powder around.
- Add approximately 1½ cup of white vinegar into the bowl.
- Leave the solution to work for 15-30 min.
- Repeat if there are still visible stains.
How do you remove hard scale toilet bowl?
First, flush the toilet and then pour a quarter of a cup of Borax into it, using your toilet brush to swish it around. Next, add one to two cups of vinegar and let the mixture sit for 20-30 minutes. You should be able to scrub the stains away and flush the toilet to reveal a fresh, and clean bowl.
How do you get rid of hard brown stains in toilet?
To remove brown stains in the toilet, you may want to turn to a heavy-duty acid cleaner that will dissolve the rust. But a harsh form of acid could damage your toilet, as could vigorous scrubbing. Instead, try pouring half a gallon of white vinegar into the bowl to tackle stains on the bottom.
How do you get rid of thick limescale in toilet?
For a more heavy-duty approach, you can pour an entire bottle of white vinegar over and around the bowl, remembering to cover all of it. Then, leave the vinegar to work for a few hours or overnight. Use your toilet brush to scrub any leftover limescale deposits away the next day.
Does Coke get rid of toilet stains?
Pour Coca-Cola along the edges of the toilet bowl — the carbonation will take care of the heavy lifting for you! Leave the soda in the toilet overnight. The next morning, flush the fizz away and your toilet will look good as new.
Does WD-40 remove rust stains from toilets?
When cleaning a toilet bowl, WD-40 works by softening the rust and lime deposits, so they can be easily wiped away. You don’t need to use much of it. Simply spray on the affected area, wait a minute or two and brush it away with a regular toilet brush.